A. P. Lewis & Sons Ltd. are the oldest building contractor in Northamptonshire. The company was founded in 1880 by Alfred Pratt Lewis in the village of Isham, Northamptonshire. The company was incorporated in 1928. For many years the company was located in premises in the neighbouring town of Burton Latimer until 2001 when they re-located to a new premises built by the Company in Kettering.
A.P. Lewis & Sons Ltd. is a 5th generation family run business. The Chairman, Andrew Lewis, joined the firm in 1983. Andrew’s son, James, joined the company in 2007 and became Managing Director in 2015.
All of the procurement team, visitors and users have nothing but praise for the standard of work and the improvements made to the original Mausoleum design by James and his workers.
The project was completed within a week of the original estimate and kept within budget.
We now have a fantastic new classroom which really helps us with our teaching arrangements in school.
The Kenmuir team coped excellently with the programming and conditions and produced a finished product with which the client was delighted.
It was a real pleasure working with your team and the end result is everything we could want from the classroom with excellent quality to the finished building.
They were careful and tidy and understanding of our need to keep the nursery school running with as little disruption as possible.
The final result has exceeded our expectations and the residents of the village seem very pleased with it.
We were delighted with the completed project, the quality of their work and the professionalism of their staff.
We would have no hesitation in inviting Kenmuir for future tender lists.